PPI also is known as Personally Identifiable Information is a legal policy that is a part of US privacy law. It is the collection of data that can be used to locate a single individual. It can be a contact number, e-mail id, phone number, address, etc. Due to the expansion of technology, the PPI is misused and treated improperly sometimes. But we assure you 100% protection of your personal data.
When do you have to enter your details?
You are asked to enter your name, mobile number and e-mail id at the time of online registration. While opting for the course, we ask you to submit an online form that demands all this important information so that we can register and contact you.
How do we make use of that information?
The information that you enter while registering or signing up for the newsletter, or to communicate for digital marketing is used in the following ways:
- To facilitate you with all the updates and other relevant information regarding your registration process, products or services. The e-mail id is also used for sharing assignments and other study materials.
- To refine and brush up our website.
- To understand your preference and send you the content as per it. We make our efforts to offer you the enhanced user experience.
How is your Personally Identifiable Information (PPI) kept secured?
The information that we take from you is kept secure. We assure 100% of data protection. Here are the steps that we regularly choose to ensure your safety:
- the details that we ask for are not sensitive. Therefore we do not use the encrypted SSL operation of data sharing.
- We regularly scan your information with the help of the best high-tech Malware scanners.
- The website is scanned on regular intervals.
- Any loopholes or exposure are rectified right away. We do not delay the rectification process at all.
Cookies are used to track website activities. They are like an identification card that is sent to your browser (if you allow). On each return, the cookie transfers back the data to the server that can be used for personalizing the webpages. It will enable the service provider to remember your information.
E.g., it keeps the records of the items that you have moved to the “Wishlist” in any shopping website or maintaining the list of your “ Last 10 searches”.
We utilize cookies to collect and analyze the data that enables us to understand the nature of our site traffic that helps us to improve our website and its content. This becomes beneficial for us as well as our regular users or guest visitors. It offers a better experience and enhances the tools and techniques.
- Understand the preferences and viewpoints of our users. This helps us to personalize the data for future use.
- Keep a regular record of the advertisements. This helps the advertisers too.
Sending or hindering the cookies, both depend upon you. You can turn on and turn off the cookies by going into the setting’s menu. You can modify these changes as per your browser. The settings vary from browser to browser, but it is a simple and 2 step process. If you turn off the cookies, then there will be no effect on the functioning of the site. You can run it and operate it as earlier. Only a few functions won’t work, but you can still do all the significant operations.
Our Third-party Disclosure
We share your Personally Identifiable Information or PPI with our hosting partners and other parties that assist in the functioning of the website. These parties agree to complete confidentiality and cannot leak your information as per the law. Other than this, we share the details for selling and trading purpose but only after notifying you. We send an advance notice to you on your registered mobile number or through e-mail.
However, we may have to release the information for legal purposes that are complied with the law system. But we make sure that we do not share any of the sensitive data without notifying you.
What about our Third-Party Links?
We have no responsibility or reliability of the third parties that are linked to our website for advertisement or any other purposes. They work as per their policies, and we have no interference in their functionality, and hereby we bear no responsibility for the misconduct or misusage of the information.
However, we still put our efforts forward to protect our privacy and welcome your feedback about the third party links.
All the Google advertisements function as per Google’s advertising policy. (https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en)
We make use of the Google AdSense Advertising for our website.
We have administered the following Google advertising strategies :
- Google AdSense Remarketing.
- Demographics and interest report Google analytics.
Choosing to opt-out of the Google advertisements.
You can go to the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page to stop Google ads. Alternatively, you can use the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. This will barricade all the advertisements.
What are the terms of CaIOPPA that we are subjected to?
As being one of the consumers of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we have to agree to the following terms and conditions:
How will the users be informed about the amendments in the policy?
How can users add or change their details that are entered in our data?
The users can add new information or make relevant and necessary changes in the previous details by sending us an e-mail with an appropriate subject that indicates their motive and reason for changes.
How do we manage the DNT signals?
DNT signals stand for Do-Not-Track mechanism of the browser. We follow the Do-Not-Track or plant cookies mechanism if the user activates it. You can manage these in settings of your browser.
Do we permit Third-Party Behavioral tracking?
No, we do not allow the Third Party Behavioral Tracking under any circumstances.
What is the Children Online Privacy Protection Act or COPPA?
To protect the privacy of the children under 13 years of age, the COPPA act was passed. It puts the parents in control instead of the minors. The nation’s consumer protection agency implies the COPPA rule, under which we do not market our services to children under 13 years of age.
Execution of Fair Information.
It is the duty of the website owner to practice fair information target. Each and every inch of the information published should be true and fair. It should be followed with utmost sincerity and truthfulness. It has a significant role in making the policy of the website stronger and maintaining a reputation in the league.
To follow the Fair Information policy, we take the following measure:
- In case of an accidental data breach, the customer will be informed within 7 business days via e-mail.
- We responsibly follow the “Redress Principle”. According to it, the customer has the rights to charge the culprits for mis-conduction of their personal information legally.
- We allow the customers to recourse to courts or government bodies for investigation and prosecution.
We responsively obey the CAN-SPAM Act:
CAN-SPAM Act is made to address the uncontrolled growth of the unwanted and disturbing commercial e-mail messages. As per this, the recipient has the right to block these unwanted commercial messages. The recipient also has the right to implicate legal penalties.
To be in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we admit the following terms;
- You are free to unsubscribe the e-mails sent by our team at any time. You can mail your request email@example.com , and we will stop the e-mails right away.
- We will also detach you from the other correspondence as well.
Call: +91 9560078934